1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag-backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag specific people.
1. WAT! Is your name?
2. WAT! ...is your favourite colour?
3. WAT! ...is the airspeed velocity of a fully laden swallow?
Gotta go fast (58 km/h)
4. Favourite kanohi mask?
5. How long have you been MOCing?
5 years and a half
6. What happens if I press this conveniently placed red button?
North-Korea will then launch their missiles (if they have any)
7. Why was six afraid of seven?
Six is a bit shy, not like seven. Seven is the leader of a group with numbers like eight, nine and five who always beat the crap out of six. That's why
8. What's your opinion on this issue? [link]
The genes are in my body so they belong to me
9. Do you have a storyline for your MOCs, or treat them more as standalone pieces?
Most of the times as standalone pieces. Or I make a small connection between two like them being on the same planet.
10. Do you play TF2?
Yes, I have more than 1000 hours of gameplay
And screw rule 3